It seems as though my faculties have been stretched to the limit and what I
want to say doesn't come out the way I intend it to.? Life has become a lonely
place away from my home, Dave and Sadie & Dee-Dee.? And, of course, each and
every one of you.

Thank you so much for the cards and flowers.? They are colorful and lovely and
go a long way to get me through the days and nights.

It hurts my soul to read about all of the strife and disrespectful attitude
between my good friends.? This support group has always been a place of refuge
for me.? And, it has been a place to share information regarding TM and the
other disorders that tag along with this dread disease.? It is a place for me
to exchange ideas, a few laughs, talents, and even a place to vent.? This group
has been always tolerant of my way out emails and tangled thoughts.

I beg of you all...we are so fortunate to live in a free society.? Look up
"freedom" in the dictionary and then say Thanks and Praise to whomever it is
that you pray to.

I love you all,

Jude

Practice Random Acts of Kindness