  From: MontzMagic
  To: tmic-list@eskimo.com
  Sent: Sunday, February 24, 2008 10:30 AM
  Subject: [TMIC] JUDE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

  I AM SO UPSET. I CALLED HER LAST NIGHT. I COULD HEAR THAT SHE WAS IN PAIN AND
CRYING.THEY WHERE GOING TO COME AND REPOSITION HER AND GIVE HER HER PAIN
MED.DAVE HAD LEFT SO SHE COULD GET HER REST.
  THERE IS ONE AID THERE THAT DOES LIKE HER, WHO COULD NOT LIKE JUDE? SHE SAID
SHE HAD BEEN WAITING SO LONG AND JUST WANTED TO GO HOME AND DIE,
  I TOLD JUDE TO GO OVER HER HEAD. SHE SAID SHE WOULD BE MEANER TO HER .I
ASKSKD HER TO PRESS THE NURSE BUTTON AND PUT ME ON SPEAKER PHONE. .I WOULD OF
TOLD THAT AID OFF.THIS IS JUST HORRIBLE .I TRIED NOT TO CRY BUT I DID ALONG
WITH JUDE, SHE DOES NEED THIS, ITS MALPRACTICE,I ASKED JUDE IF SHE CALLED DAVE,
SHE SAID NO SHE WAS GOING TO WAIT.
  I TOLD HER TO CALL HIM.
  THIS POOR WOMAN HAS BEEN THRU SO MUCH .FINALLY SOMEONE HAD CAME AND SHE SAID
SHE WOULD TAKE CARE OF HER,
  I GOT A LONG DISTANCE CALL FROM MY SON AND HE HAS PROBLEMS HIS WIFE HAS A EYE
DISEASE AND I LOST TRACK OF TIME.
  IT WAS TOO LATE TO CALL HER BACK. I WAS SURE HER MEDS HAD KICKED IN AND SHE
SHOULD OF BEEN SLEEPING.
  I WILL CALL DAVE AND NOT LET THAT AID GO TO HER ROOM TO CARE FOR HER.IF
PEOPLE WANT TO BE IN THE MEDICAL FEILD THEY SHOULD HAVE COMPASSION, IF THEY DO
NOT GET ANOTHER JOB. I WILL CALL JUDE LATER AFTER I SPEAK WITH DAVE. HE NEEDS
TO GO TO THE SUPERVISOR. PLEASE PRAY FOR HER SHE REALLY NEEDS IT.THIS IS
HORRIBLE, IF YOU HAVE HER NUMBER ARE ADDRESS CALL HER AND KEEP IN TOUCH SHE
NEEDS THIS.SEND A CARD ANYTHING WILL HELP HER.
                   GOD BLESS JUDE AND OUR TIAD FANILY PAM WHO IS REALLY