Thanks Linda; you will find the correlation of Itp and tm on page4 of the acticleTransverse myelitis: symtons, causes and diagnosis at at our own sight www.myelitis.org/tm.htm. I was surprised as you fo find that out. My neuro never mentioned it to me but sent me to an oncologist.

From: "L T CHERPESKI" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <tmic-list@eskimo.com>,"Gerry Surette" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: Re: [TMIC] reITP
Date: Thu, 28 Feb 2008 22:06:41 -0700

Hi Gerry, thanks for letting us know that you will be in the hospital. You will definitely be in my thoughts and prayers. I like your attitude - one week of bliss, just being HIGH. That will be a nice reprieve. It's interesting that this has come up. I have TM and my granddaughter has ITP. I've gone to medical seminars on ITP with my family so I do understand about the disease. It's been a while since I've done any research and I wasn't aware of the connection of TM and ITP - except that they are both autoimmune diseases. I guess it's time for me to start researching again. I hope you have a relaxing weekend planned, then on Monday morning take a deep breath, relax and just know that God will be right there with you.
Hugs, Linda