I think the machine is great. I was put into one approx. 2 years ago when I
had first gotten my leg braces and could not feel it was not on my foot
correctly. A bad bruise had formed on the bottom/side and my doctor sent me to
the
wound care center where that doctor cut it open to see if any infection was
forming underneath. NO but then I had a hole so to clear it up before infection
did set up, I used the machine for a month (once a week) and it healed like
nothing was ever there. Basically all you do is go sit in there like at the
movies
for 45 minutes and the one I was in could hold 10 people at a time.

Ella

2050827?NCID=aolcmp00300000002598)