Now I have always been the type person that won't go to the doctor  when I
should and still had the same attitude even at this time, cause the pain  would
change from un bearable to just as soon as the pain would start to let up,  I
would think alright, I'm gonna be ok. Finally my wife convinced me to go to
the mountain hospital to let them look at me own our way back home.
  If any of you have ever been to a small town hospital you can  imagine how
different the experience can be. The doctor had them to do a cat  scan on me
and she thought I was in pain from my spinal stenosis that she  diagnosed me
with.
  Of course now I'm riding back home with my leg jumping around and  would
not stop moving and my wife was thinking can't you stop that? I said no my
legs
are jumping all on their own. After 1 hour 45 min. we arrived at our main
home (where all the flat landers live). That night I was hit again with the
same
 symptoms as before. And went to a more modern day hospital. I had to use a
wheelchair and was in tears from the pain.
  Now with more doctors looking at me they decided to take me to  have an MRI
cause at this point they thought I had something wrong with my spine  and was
gonna need immediate surgery for what ever they find. I was  put on  IV
steroids  and glad of it and of course pain meds to try and calm me  down. Then
the
doctors came in and said,

                (  will continue later)