I received the following from Devis's group.  Thought maybe some of you would
be interested.

----- Original Message -----

From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Monday, March 17, 2008 3:09 PM
Subject: TODAY SHOW scheduled for March 25 on AUTOIMMUNE EPIDEMIC

Hello All,

THE TODAY SHOW's segment on THE AUTOIMMUNE EPIDEMIC is now scheduled to air
next Tuesday morning, March 25th.

Thanks for your patience.

All the best,

Donna

www.donnajacksonnakazawa.com
THE AUTOIMMUNE EPIDEMIC: Bodies Gone Haywire in a World out of Balance

"In this important book , Donna Jackson Nakazawa sounds the alarm about the
rise of autoimmune disorders... I encourage every American to read this book
and learn about the choices you can make to reduce the spread and impact of
this growing epidemic."
U.S. Senator John F. Kerry