For a doctor, since there is no directory of doctors knowledgeable in TM, doctors affiliated with the National MS Society are suppose to be familiar with TM. They have a directory on their site.

<http://www.nationalmssociety.org/site/PageServer?pagename=HOM_LIVE_treatment_locations>http://www.nationalmssociety.org/site/PageServer?pagename=HOM_LIVE_treatment_locations