i live in doylestown,pa...about 30 miles north of phila..in 04 i spent all of
april in the hospital then my son put me on a plane to las vrgas nv. to live
with my daughter.. out there i went thru 2 months of rehab at health
south...they got me from the wheel chair to a walker then just the cane..came
home middle of august...but last may 07 i went into depresson spent 12 days in
the hospital outside of phila..my daughter flow in and when i was released her
and i flew back to las vegas...i was supposed to stay with her for about a
month...but things went bad for me..i started passing out...was in the hospital
6 days and health south 12 days...less than 2 wks i passed out again..spent 5
days in the hospital and a month in health south this time is when i was
paralized from the waist down again...they had a hard time getting my blood
pressue under control..but they finnaly found a medicane to take care of
it..had to go thru the same thing wheel chair to walker...came home middle of
october...been ok still go to rehab here three days a week and my doctor and
rehab put me on a tens unit to help control the lower back pain...works good
for me....rehab and my doctor are trying to get me listed as perment
disabled...   bob from pa