I remeber the first sympoium I went to in Seattle.  I had to fly out of
Cleveland. It seems when I got the wheel chair to the door  of the plane, a
sweet
youg thing, stewardessI guess, or flight attendant,  whichever you prefer
lloked at me straight in eyes. She said, I have a very  simple solution to get
you
to your seat, are you ready? I said yes, and at that  point she pulled out a
stun gun, zapped me on my ass, and proceeded to watch me  fly through the air,
landing in my seat, to where she then duct taped me in  place.

It was a pleasant flight needless to say.

Home.