From: "Robert Pall" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <tmic-list@eskimo.com>
Subject: [TMIC] queston

            Need a little help! After more than 10 years I started having new
symptoms in my left (the good one) leg. My left leg has always had pins &
needles…but this weekend I had the burning (freezing) sensation and although it
has not gotten worse..it has not gone back to what I call normal. I have e
mailed Dr. Kerr and hopefully he will supply some in sight. I also want to
thank members on the list who have given me names of Nerros in New Jersey that
they use and are happy with…I will contact at least one of them. In all honesty
I am somewhat afraid! I thought I have been dealing with TM in as positive way
as is possible. I just don't know if I could handle another episode especially
if It requires hospitalization.
          I know all of us do not have one day that is exactly the same as the
previous one…but have any of you experienced new feelings (good or bad) that
was not a result of a relapse? If this continues I doubt if I can continue
working as the discomfort does not allow me to concentrate on my work. I can
only focus on the new feeling of burning!
          Thank you for any insight you can provide.
  Rob in New Jersey