Mindy,

I can certainly consider my sensation Central Neuropathy  Syndrome.  I am
sensitive to hot and cold, and also to touch.  The  weather and my stress level
plays a huge part in my pain management.  I  understand what you mean about
throwing yourself off a cliff.  I also take  Lyrica and Cymbalta, along with
Fentanal patch and Vicodin and most times the  pain is still intolerable.

Yes, although I am a C4 incomplete, I do have a little  movement on my left
side.  My left leg is pretty strong, but has  compromised sensation.  I can
move my left arm a little, but it's still  difficult to impossible to do my
ADLs,
feed myself, or do the things that are  necessary for daily living.

Naomi

C4-incomplete, quadriplegic since July 2005
due to Transverse  Myelitis

Home.