From: sal r
Date: 4/6/2008 8:42:42 PM
To: jrushton
Subject: Re: [TMIC] WHATS WRONG WITH MY FOOT?

Thank you very much Jeanne exactly what i was looking for!!!! so we will
slowly get out of the habit of doing that you think?  well HOPEFULLY!?

jrushton <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Hi, Sal!  I still do this unless I consciously think about 'walking'.  I
always attribute it to when babies starting to walk as they, too, walk like
little penguins.  They come out of it naturally and we just need extra help
to learn.  I used to literally get rapped on the knuckles when I was going
to PT every week because when I was trying to walk, I would always raise my
arms and hands up to 'protect' myself for falling.  We sure got a lot of
laughs out of that...BUT it worked at the time.  I still catch myself doing
both, walking like a penguin AND raising my hands!
Jeanne