I had a consultation with Dr. Hinderer in January 2007.   My intentions were
to become an inpatient at the rehabilitation Institute of  Michigan.  Dr.
Hinderer's final analysis, was that I become an inpatient,  and it would take
me
at least six months to regain what I had lost while in a  nursing facility.  My
insurance did not want to pay for me to be an  inpatient, and the rehab
center suggested that I become an outpatient, three  days a week.  Because I
live
one hour away from the rehab center and had no  transportation, being an
outpatient, three days a week was impossible for  me.  That's all I know about
Dr.
Hinderer.

Naomi

C4-incomplete, quadriplegic since July 2005
due to Transverse  Myelitis

Finance.      (http://money.aol.com/tax?NCID=aolcmp00300000002850)