  From: jrushton
  To: [EMAIL PROTECTED] ; tmic
  Sent: Monday, April 21, 2008 1:40 AM
  Subject: Re: [TMIC] How does TM Compare to Shingles Pain

        I can't speak for the others, Patti, but the tingling in my legs that
started the TM was much, much different than shingles.  It wasn't painful at
all, just noticeable.  Then when the pain started at the groin area and
proceeded into my back, there just weren't too many words to describe how
painful that was.  My daughter had to tell me to breathe because just the
motion of breathing made it worse.

        The shingles pain was more like a 'burn' pain.  I've had patients that
had it so bad that just the touch of their clothing would bring tears to their
eyes. j