  From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]<mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
  To: tmic-list@eskimo.com<mailto:tmic-list@eskimo.com>
  Sent: Wednesday, April 23, 2008 7:50 AM
  Subject: [TMIC] JUDE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

  JUDE IS NOT DOING WELL AT ALL.SHE HAS THAT SORE ON HER TAILBONE IT IS GETTING
WORSE.
  IT IS SO DEEP. SHE STILL IS ON ANTIBIOTICS. SHE STILL HAS MRSA AND ITS IN HER
BLOODSTREAM AND HER BONE.
  WHEN I CALL ITS A EFFORT FOR HER TO TALK SHE IS SO WEAK AND IN SO MUCH PAIN.
  THEY WHERE GOING TO LET HER GO HOME BUT SHE TOLD ME THAT WAS NOT GOING TO
HAPPEN.SHE IS TRYING TO DO THESE SPECIAL SHAKES BUT IT SEEMS NO MATTER WHAT SHE
EATS SHE GETS SO ILL WITH GASTRO PAIN AND HORRIBLE DIARRHEA.
  I JUST THIK IF HER DOCTORS WOULD OF LISTENED TO HER NONE OF THIS WOULD OF
HAPPENED. I KNOW WHEN SOME PEOPLE WHO GET THEIR GALL BLADER TAKEN OUT DO GET
DIAHRREA AND SOME DO NOT. I DID FOR A YEAR MY MOM HAD NO PROBLEM. SHE JUST HAS
SO MANY PROBLEMS SHE NEEDS OUR PRAYERS A CARD WHATEVER YOU THINK WOULD CHEER
HER UP.
                GOD BLESS JUDE AND OUR TM
                                  TIAD PAM

  Need a new ride? Check out the largest site for U.S. used car listings at AOL
Autos<http://autos.aol.com/used?NCID=aolcmp00300000002851>.