From: Diane
Date: 4/24/2008 5:46:29 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED];  Regina Rummel;  tmic-list@eskimo.com
Subject: Re: [TMIC] Bruising

Good grief, Frank!  I'm so glad you mentioned this.  I have an awful time
with my feet swelling.  I was worried about poor circulation but my dr says
no.  I don't eat salt.  I drink a lot of water.  I try to walk as much as
these (Stupid & Stupider) legs of mine will allow.  When I sit, I put my
feet up.  I've been on the verge of hiring someone to rub them every night.
Wow.
Thnx.
Diane in Canada