Hey,
   If I can be of any assistance I live 35 miles from Chicago and  would love
to go to the Oprah show.  I too wrote to Oprah and never got a  response from
her except a generic email asking me if I want to join her join  Oprah's
favorite things.  Those keep on coming.  I guess they put you  on Oprah's
advertising when you send in a question.  Anyway,  I would  love to go to the
show on
TM or stem cell.  I am one of the walking  wounded.  I do pretty well with no
assistance.  I do stumble sometimes  but I can walk and count my Blessings
everyday.  My neurologist is very  wonderful and he is still connected to
Northwestern Hospital in Chicago.  I  don't know if he would go but I will ask
him
when I know what the date is.   I am surprised that she would tackle something
like TM at election time.
Take Care and keep us posted.
Patti

listings at AOL Autos.