I bought on of her Fabric Origami Cranes. It's pretty neat. I have it hanging under my computer monitor so I can see it.

Jim

At 10:36 AM 4/26/2008, Deborah Nord Capen wrote:
Hello Everybody,
I am posting this message at the request of a very sweet lady that I met in Montana last fall. She has TM and has such a positive attitude and outlook on life.

Uyen has set up a website where she has listed items that she has created, mostly Asian artwork and beautiful articles of clothing. Any purchases made through her website, she is donating 10% to The Transverse Myelitis Association to raise funds for research. What an incredible lady!

Please take the time to check her website.
<http://www.etsy.com/shop.php?user_id=5653104>http://www.etsy.com/shop.php?user_id=5653104

Take care,
Debbie
<mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>[EMAIL PROTECTED]

----
Jim Lubin
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://makoa.org/jim