  From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
  To: [EMAIL PROTECTED] ; [EMAIL PROTECTED] ; tmic-list@eskimo.com
  Sent: Saturday, May 17, 2008 10:18 PM
  Subject: Re: [TMIC] Neurontin & Pain-Buzzy

  Hi Heather,

  I really hadn't ever been able to put the "buzzy" word to those feelings
before, but it fits so well.  I would use irritable, cranky, very touchy, and
angry, but never buzzy!  Sometimes it does feel like electrical shocks are
happening, so buzzy is perfect.  It's nice to be able to have another word to
explain how my legs feel to somebody when they ask.

  Hugs to all, Barbara A

  Wondering what's for Dinner Tonight? Get new twists on family favorites at
AOL Food.