Please, all of you,  read the following  message from Gunny and Jude.  Thank
You

Tyler Florence" on AOL Food.
--- Begin Message ---

In a message dated 5/21/2008 3:48:49 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
[EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

Just to let you know. Were raffling off a Dell  Inspiron 1525 Laptop
Computer, Intel Centeron 550, 2.0 GHz, 533 MHz, 1M  2L cache, Black in color.
Tickets
for TMIC are $1.00 per chance. Those  of you that are interested, contact me
direct at [EMAIL PROTECTED] (mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]) . Thanks for your
participation.

Gunny

Thanks for the info on the fundraiser  Gunny.  I just want to let all of the
fine people on the List who the  "we're" in the message are.

The idea for a fund-raiser first came from our  dear Pam Montz, who now must
turn the majority of the work over to Gunny  with all of his fine experience
in this field.

Pam's husband may have a medical problem causing  him to quit work, sell his
business and other life changing effects that  will take up all of her time.
Pam is going to unsubscribe from the  list for some time to devote her time to
her husband and wishes no email  for a short period of time.  She will email
those she is closest to  when she finds herself with spare time.  She now
finds herself in the  difficult role as an ill caretaker

Pam and I have each donated a sum of money  towards the purchase of the
computer that is being raffled.  We  initially thought that the raffle money
ought
to go directly to the List,  but Gunny thought the dollars should go to the
Coalition and to Dr. Kerr,  directly for research.  So, to make things
absolutely clear, that is  where your money will go.

Please purchase as many tickets as you can sell.  and then some, as much
money is needed at this time when the economy is  down.  We will all benefit
from
the research strictly for Transverse  Myelitis.

Thank you all so much for doing what you can to  help.  Thank you Gunny for
taking on the responsibility for the  fund-raiser.  Thank you Pam for being
inspired for doing a series of  things, beginning with a dinner dance in New
O'rleans and possibly a spot,  with Jim Lubin on the Oprah show, after meeting
Oprah backstage at one of  her concerts and speaking with her about TM.  We
have
no idea where  that will go at this date and I believe that Pam will do her
best to  follow through with her initial plans if at all  possible.

May Our Lord and Your Higher Power Bless each of  you and your loved ones in
this time of  need.

Peace and Prayers,
Jude, in Michigan

Tyler Florence" on AOL Food.