According to _http://www.myelitis.org/tmic/_ (http://www.myelitis.org/tmic/) :

 To unsubscribe from the list, send email to [EMAIL PROTECTED]
(mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]&body=unsubscribe) ,
with the Subject unsubscribe. That's all that's needed.
To unsubscribe from the digest, send email to
[EMAIL PROTECTED] (mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]&body=unsubscribe)
,  with the Subject unsubscribe. That's all that's needed.
Note: AOL users & some other mailer may require something written in  the
message body before it will send.
What you sent before was to the regular tmic address at
[EMAIL PROTECTED] (mailto:tmic-list@eskimo.com) . To unsubscribe you  have to
send the request
to [EMAIL PROTECTED]
(mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]&body=unsubscribe)  and  for the digest
[EMAIL PROTECTED] (mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED],When) ,When  you sent the
unsubscribe request before, you those addresses in the e-mail  itself but not
in
the "To:" section, so the e-mail didn't go to those automated  addresses to
unsubscribe you.
Barbara H.
_http://barbarah.wordpress.com/_ (http://barbarah.wordpress.com/)
In a message dated 5/26/2008 9:59:43 PM Eastern Daylight Time,