I didn't omit it -- I never received it, but I have now, so I  will add it
in. :-)

To any others, if you would like your birthday included for  any month, not
just this one, just let me know and I will add it on the master  list. If you
are not sure if you ever sent it in but you'd like to be included  on the
monthly birthday list, go ahead and send it. The only way I have it is if  you
send
it in. The only ones I omit are those whose birthday greetings I send  are
returned to me with "user unknown."

Barbara H.

In a message dated 6/1/2008 6:13:09 AM Eastern Daylight Time,