Happy Birthday to all!

  ----- Original Message -----
  From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
  To: tmic-list@eskimo.com
  Sent: Saturday, May 31, 2008 11:40 PM
  Subject: [TMIC] June Birthdays

  Is it June already? Where did May go?

  Hope all of you first-of-summer kids have a great birthday!

  As always, please send any additions or corrections to tmic-list@eskimo.com

  6-1 Akua ([EMAIL PROTECTED])

  6-2 Crystal ([EMAIL PROTECTED])

  6-5 Tobe Kanon ([EMAIL PROTECTED])

  6-11-42  Irene ([EMAIL PROTECTED])

  6/11/50 Marabeth ([EMAIL PROTECTED])

  6-11-51  Sharon Marsden ([EMAIL PROTECTED])

  6-17-46  Cheryl ([EMAIL PROTECTED])

  6-19 Tom in Delaware ([EMAIL PROTECTED] )

  6-19   Debbie Capen ([EMAIL PROTECTED])

  6-22 Ann Moran ([EMAIL PROTECTED])

  6-25 1943 Errol White ([EMAIL PROTECTED] )

  6-29-59  Pauline ([EMAIL PROTECTED])

  6/30/40 Bobby Jim ([EMAIL PROTECTED])

  For those who remember them, there are two birthdays this month of fellow
TMers who have passed on. Tom Carr's is June 2 and Dennis Galvin's is June 25.
I don't know their family members or how to reach them, but if you do, it might
be nice to send them a little note that we're remembering them and thinking of
them.

  Get trade secrets for amazing burgers. Watch "Cooking with Tyler Florence" on
AOL Food.