[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Trudy Ogilvie <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
    I could not find Ken's e-mail, Jan, please forward this for me..... Thanks

Ken,   What wonderful news.  Praise God...  Jude asked me to write and see if
you would want to give us your home address or the hospital where Janet is
staying so we can send cards, etc...Do not want to be bothering you at this
time just want you to know we are here and praying for Janet and family...
  Praise, honor and glory to Our Lord Jesus Christ
  Trudy