________________________________

From: Jim Lubin [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Fri 27/06/2008 04:13
To: TMIC-LIST@eskimo.com
Subject: [TMIC] TMA Inkjet & Laser Toner Cartridge Recycling

Important information about the TMA recycling program.

The recycling company we had partner with since 2005 was forced to suspend our
program due to rising shipping cost. They will not process cartridges received
after June 30, 2008. If you have any of the baggies do not use them anymore.

Thank you to everyone who has been participating. To date the Transverse
Myelitis Association has received $9694 from recycling toner cartridges and
inkjet cartridges to be used toward research for and education of
neuroimmunologic diseases of the central nervous system, which include:
Transverse Myelitis (TM), Neuromyelitis Optica (Devic's Disease), Acute
Disseminated Encephalomyelitis (ADEM) and Optic Neuritis.

We have now partnered with the FundingFactory Recycling Program to collect used
cell phones and empty printer cartridges so we can continue our fund raising
efforts. For information see our web site at
http://www.myelitis.org/recycle/

Thank you for your support!