  From: CANDIS KALLEY
  To: tmic-list
  Sent: Saturday, June 28, 2008 12:17 PM
  Subject: [TMIC] Rare Neuroimmunologic Disorders Symposium in Seattle, WA

  Is anyone going to the Rare Neuroimmunologic Disorders Symposium in Seattle,
WA?

  I have signed up but have not heard from them and it is almost 2 weeks away.
I thought when I went in 2006, they sent me some info but my memory just isn't
what it use to be with TM, meds, and age.

  I hope to meet some of the people that I see online.

  Candy K.