Hello my friend,

Just a short note to let you know that I am currently in the  hospital.  I am
having a problem with swelling to my Baclofen pump  area.

So far I have here to CAT scans and ultrasound and scheduled  for an MRI.
They still don't know what's causing the swelling.  The  one good thing that I
am getting out of this, is that I am scheduled for some  more physical and
occupational therapy.

Because I haven't been on the computer since Wednesday, the  day I was
admitted to the hospital, I have a ton of e-mail to read.  I  probably won't
send
much e-mail, but I will try to keep up with what's going  on.

Keep me in your prayers,

Naomi

C4-incomplete, quadriplegic since July 2005
due to Transverse  Myelitis