From: "Grace M." <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "CANDIS KALLEY" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Friday, July 11, 2008 9:25:41 PM (GMT-0500) America/New_York
Subject: Hi Candis--Mystery ER.

Yes, it's this coming Monday.  The episode is called *Scared Stiff*.  I hate it
that I look so bad in it.  I had just lost all of my teeth to steroid induced
boneloss, and was also very small.  The thing is, they wouldn't wait until I
had dentures and looked a bit better.  Plus my voice is incredibly obnoxious
since I beacme sick.  :-(  Part of it will be me, my neuro, and kids, and the
rest will be dramatized.  Hope I don't scare anyone.  And yes, Devic's NMO
patients are certainly an orphan disease---less than one per one million of
the world's population when I last read estimates.

Hugs,
Gracie