Like Ann, I have use the TENS unit on my bad leg for 2 years of my TM.  It was
given to me after I did a year of Aqua Therapy.  I didn't see any improvements
in this time.  But I might need to try again, since it has gotten a little
stronger.
  I have loan it out to a friend for his herniated disc and is helping him a
lot.
  DON'T USE AFTER A BATH, the water in the hair will shack you.
  Glad it's helping you & good luck with it,
  Todd in CC, TX

   have used the tens unit since Tm invited itself into my body.  Have found it
to be very helpful.  Am not aware of pain as much and it does help with my
legs.   Give it a try.

  Ann in Virginia

Gerry Surette <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:   A few weeks ago when my physio
therapist was here I had a spasm in my right
leg One could see my muscles protruding out of my leg. Anyway she said she
was happy to see it. I certainly didn't share her feelings. She then asked
me if she could correspond with my neuro. I asked her why, It was then that
she mentioned TENS Transcutaneous electrical nerve stimulation. She faxed a
request for TENS> My Neuro said that I was receiving the maximun meds my
body could endure and gave her his blessing. My Physio was here yesterday
and we tried it. It sure felt good very relaxing. She said it would help
confuse my my pain nerves. thus reducung or eliminating my pain when I get a
spasm. The purpose of this email is to ask one and all first if they have
ever heard of it and secondly if so what were the results. thank you lol to
all with TM.

  Todd-44 Corpus Christi, TX
  TM & HIV meds April 2002
  HIV+ & HBV September 1989