Frank,
What did you mean in your comment on Marinol when you say "Marinol did decrease
my central pain".
Please explain.  I will feel oh so stupid if I'm the only one who
wondered.  "Ouch" lf I am".
Incidentally, all this talk of Marinol, Sativex, Pot, etc. reminds me a an
incident in the hospital a year ago:  It was in the middle of the night, I
thought I was in my apartment, I kept shouting at the janitor who was emptying
the garbage to get the h....  out, that I had not hired him.  Strangers were
coming in and out totally ignoring me.   They had given me too much morphine.
Enjoy your vacation!