Hi all,
I called Jude this morning but was told she is very very weak so I told Pam
and she sent this. Take care everyone..........Ella

deal here.
--- Begin Message ---

deal here.
--- Begin Message ---
I CALLED HER TWICE TODAY. SHE IS THE SAME. THEY TRIED TO WEAN HER OFF THE
VENT BUT IN 3O  SECONDS THEY HAD TO RAISE IT BACK UP. IT DOES NOT SOUND  GOOD.
SHE NEEDS TO WEAN OFF THE VENT .I DO NOT KNOW WHERE DAVE IS BUT HE WAS NOT
THERE WHEN I CALLED THIS
MORNING, I GUESS HE IS RESTING.THIS AFTERNOON HE WAS NOT THERE.HE SHOULD BE
THERE FOR HER.SHE IS SO WEAK AND HAS TO HAVE THE VENT.
I AM UPSET BUT THE NURSES GIVE HER MY MESSAGES.ALL WE CAN DO IS PRAY.
SEND THIS TO THE LIST PLEASE?
                          GOD BLESS US ALL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! TIAD

deal here.

--- End Message ---

--- End Message ---