My son-in-law, a triathalete, explained tight muscles to me in a way that I can
easily remember.  He told me to think ofwhat happens when we pull on a cold
rubber band.  First, it isn't flexible and doesn't want to give.  Second, if we
pull too hard it will break.  However, when a rubber band is warm it has a lot
of stretching ability.

My TM muscles are tight much of the time. They're tight when I'm cold,  when I
sit too long, when I get up in the morning, and when it's getting close to the
time to take my next Baclofen.  Saturday morning  I bent down to pick up
something off the floor and felt a muscle pull in my side and still feel that
muscle more than others.  I was due for the Baclofen and my muscles were tight.
 I keep thinking of that cold rubber band and realize I stretched  too fast,
too fa, and too early in the morning.  Ouch, and thank goodness for Baclofen!

Remember, your tight muscles are like a cold rubber band.

Patti   -   Michigan