  From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
  To: tmic-list@eskimo.com
  Sent: Monday, September 15, 2008 11:19 AM
  Subject: [TMIC] FLU SEASON APPROACHING.. SKIP THAT VACCINE AND DO THIS....

  Hi Everyone ~
     When I was writing to Linda this morning about her sinuses it reminded me
of something that I want to let you all know......
     Most people think they get sick with colds and flu in the winter because
of the cold weather.
  Nothing could be further from the truth.

     The reason people get sick more often in the winter is because they don't
get the usual 15-30 minutes of sunshine a day, (without sunscreen...!),  that
our bodies need to produce the Vitamin D we need to avoid getting sick.

     The solution......take a vitamin D3 tablet every day from Fall into late
Spring....
  everyone around you will be dropping down sick and you should be just fine.
  At the very least, if you do get sick , you won't be as sick as everyone else.

     The reason I said to skip that vaccine is quite simple.  It DOESN'T WORK.
  The formula they have made this year for the flu vaccine was made from the
flu strain that went around last year.  Flu germs mutate every year.  So.......
since this years flu strain has mutated.....what good does it do to get a
vaccine to protect you from last years flu strain....??
  Doesn't make sense when you think about it now does it...?

     Okay.....take your Vitamin D3 and call me in the morning.  :-)
     Hugs,  Lynn

  Psssst...Have you heard the news? There's a new fashion blog, plus the latest
fall trends and hair styles at StyleList.com.