From: Regina Rummel <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: tmic-list@eskimo.com
Sent: Monday, September 15, 2008 1:10:22 PM
Subject: [TMIC] Flu vaccine

I don't trust it.

I stopped taking flu vaccines four years ago.  That's when I was diagnosed with
TM

Haven't had a cold nor the flu since

My co-workers who have taken the vaccine haven't been so lucky

Before beeing hit with TM, I was taking the vaccine yearly regularly

I wouldn't be surprised if it had something to do with my TM

I think that taking and trusting the vaccine is a personal choice.  Maybe it
does work.  Who knows.  I'm sure I'm not sure of anything anymore.
Good luck!