Amen to that!!

Barbara H.
_http://barbarah.wordpress.com/_ (http://barbarah.wordpress.com/)

In a message dated 10/24/2008 11:16:29 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
[EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

The  guidelines need to include "political messages"  We are one group united
 by our common factor TM.  but when a  member spouts political  rhetoric we
are divided into the right and the left.  There are tons of  groups devoted to
this type of political banter but only  one for TM  sufferers!  I happen to be
very politically active (even volunteering for  my party) but I respect the
rights of my fellow TM family members to have  their Own Opinion politically,
I respect that they were not born  yesterday,  have a lifetime of experiences
shaping their views and have  a sovereign right to their opinions!   keep
politics out of  this one please!

Mindy the Artist

On Oct 24, 2008, at 8:51 AM, [EMAIL PROTECTED] (mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED])