From: "Jenna" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "TMIC" <tmic-list@eskimo.com>
Sent: Sunday, October 26, 2008 1:48:10 PM (GMT-0500) America/Bogota
Subject: [TMIC] question about post

OK I have a question.  Is it still OK to post information about people from the
list that are to sick to post and/or are in the hospital?  And some of them are
asking for prayer and thoughts.  I have updates from people on the list but now
I am not sure if that bugs people too??

Just not wanting to make any mistakes or make anyone mad.

Jenna