That is great...Mary Anne!  Have a great day!
 Jenna

________________________________
From: Mary Anne Egan <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: Gillian Clark <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Cc: TM list <tmic-list@eskimo.com>
Sent: Wednesday, October 29, 2008 8:45:54 AM
Subject: Re: Fw: [TMIC] question about post

as a newbie. I thought the OT in subject was occupational therapy!..LOL
Mary Anne

On Tue, Oct 28, 2008 at 6:13 PM, Gillian Clark <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

I don't know what all the fuss is about either Jeanne, we have had for many
moons now an agreement that anything that is not TM related is simply prefaced
with OT in the subject line.  In the early days of life with TM for me, it was
mostly the "OT" topics that saved my sanity.  Not the religious or political
mails but certainly the silly ones, laughter is always the best medicine, no
matter what your problem is.  Like Phran3que, I suffer central neuropathic pain
and after 7 years of not one second without the unrelenting pain, I still love
to laugh.

There is always a lot of information about drugs etc on here and it really
takes very little effort to hit the delete button.

Gilly