  From: Gillian Clark
  To: TM list
  Sent: Wednesday, October 29, 2008 3:44 PM
  Subject: Re: [TMIC] A quick plug for my wife

  Kevin I hope that your wife's site is a great success.  I have the greatest
admiration for our wonderful caregivers and sometimes I'm sure they suffer a
lot more than we do.

  Before TM, I was a support worker and I always felt more sorry for the
partners who were also the caregivers than the patient.  This is because the
patient had all the attention and help while the caregiver had virtually
nothing.  Not even a break in their 24/7 routine.

  I always try and do whatever I can for myself and be mindful of the strain on
my husband.  There are a lot of very small things we can do to make our
partner's life less stressful and we should be doing our best to find what they
are.
  hugs
  Gilly