________________________________

From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Monday, November 03, 2008 8:14 AM
To: Robert Pall
Subject: Fwd: TM support group meeting

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]; tmic-list@eskimo.com
Sent: Mon, 3 Nov 2008 8:10 am
Subject: TM support group meeting

Debbie:

We held our second TM meeting yesterday in Central New Jersey and it was
a huge success. Including family members we had 23 people show up (11
TM'rs). We have decided to hold meetings every 3 months at the same
location adding new topics to each meeting. it is truly emotional and
very special to meet other TM'rs who before yesterday had never met
another person with our condition. I could not be happier that I took it
upon myself to start this meeting....it has done me a world of good...it
really showed us we are not alone!

Rob in New Jersey

McCain or Obama? Stay up to date on the latest from the campaign trail
with AOL News
<http://pr.atwola.com/promoclk/100000075x1212075880x1200752631/aol?redir
=http://news.aol.com/elections?ncid=emlcntusnews00000001> .