Oh, Kevin,

I'm so glad I got your e-mail with Barbara's attachment.  It, too, made my
heart cry for that family and I think each and every one of us can understand
the pain and frustration that poor man went through, can't we?  We get to the
point where we just cry inside it hurts so bad and it just wears us out to
where we want to sometimes curl up on the bed and just hope that it will go
away.

And we try to explain how we don't 'feel' anything inside, that it 'feels' like
our body is full of wet sand, yet we are in such pain and have the horrible
spasms that it makes us want to cry....hard to explain and harder yet to
understand.  Most all of the time I think we just say 'we're fine' because it's
just too hard for anyone to understand.

It is also so difficult to find anything that really works or maybe it works
for a bit and then quits.  Yes, we must keep on keepin' on!!!  That is why I
feel so blessed for all of you, Every single one of you offer something
different that feeds my body, mind and soul and I thank you from the bottom of
my heart.  'Thank you' just doesn't seem to ever be enough.

And Barbara, Jack and I took that same cruise and wasn't it something?  We
can't afford to do that much but we save for it and what a memory maker.  They
are sure lowering the prices on them right now but it still is so spendy to fly
just to get to the ship!

I'm hardly getting any TMIC notes any longer for some reason but I get yours,
Kevin!!! I miss my 'family'!!!

Jeanne in Dayton where it is golden and orange everywhere and raining in
buckets!  Oh, the smell is so sweet!