From:  _CANDIS KALLEY_ (mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED])
To: _tmic-list_ (mailto:tmic-list@eskimo.com)
Sent: Tuesday, November 11, 2008 3:15  PM
Subject: [TMIC] OT - Facebook

I would like any and all of you to join facebook.
I said  I wouldn't use this site for political notes but I do listen to alot
of TV,  especially CNN and MSNBC (occasionally FOXNEWS).
Please join facebook and  see my note on TORT.

Life is short! Break the rules!  Forgive quickly! Kiss slowly!
Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably .
And  never regret anything that made you smile.

Prayers and thoughts  for you and yours,

Candy  K.