Same here,,, took Neurontin in 04 and 05 ....  Lyrica in 06... both make me "loopy" and lathargic... had to focus and carry on daily activities!
-------------- Original message from "Trudy Ogilvie" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>: --------------

Would you say that goes for Lyrica also?  I used to take 2400mg. of Neurontin for years... then Lyrica became the next "in" drug..
Trudy

On Sun, Nov 16, 2008 at 8:03 AM, [EMAIL PROTECTED] <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

>Frank, you take it, don't you?

I tried Neurontin in 2001.  It made me too sleepy so it was stopped. In August 2001 I saw Dr. Kerr who started me on Marinol, Phenobarbital and Nortriptyline.

If anyone is thinking of stopping Neurontin, tell your doctor before, AND TAPER DOWN slowly

Good Luck