From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Monday, November 17, 2008 1:40 PM
To: tmic-list@eskimo.com
Subject: [TMIC] GOOD NEWS!

8 1/2 years + with TM for Terry and he just spontaneously walked at our
friends house the other last night. (Our friend being follow TM-er Rick
Steele).  He stands up from his wheelchair all the time and cooks,
gardens, etc.  He sometimes walks up stairs with the support of the
banisters and has taken a few steps unassisted before.  But, last night
he just got up and walked without any support or assistance for a total
of perhaps 40 steps!   He was quite well balanced, all things
considered.

My suggestion to him was to get out the walker and the arm crutches and
clean off the cobwebs and start practicing more at home.   It's just
amazing how much progress Terry has made.  He's so determined and has
such a good attitude through all his pain.

For those of you that went from a wheelchair to walking or walking with
assistance, what helped you?   Any advise is greatly appreciated!

Sandy Parker

Get the Moviefone Toolbar
<http://pr.atwola.com/promoclk/100000075x1212774565x1200812037/aol?redir
=http://toolbar.aol.com/moviefone/download.html?ncid=emlcntusdown0000000
1> . Showtimes, theaters, movie news & more!