Grace,

Please know that ALL of us are sending vibes to help you make it over
this hump. With all of us pushing, you know that this too shall pass!
You're in our prayers.

Hugs,
janh in OK

Sorry for being out of touch, but have relapsed.  It is my vision this time.
We did an emergency chemo and three days of IV SoluMedrol and I'll be repeating
chemo on Devcember 8th.  My vision has not improved much, and I am very
disheartened.

I just had an MRI of the cord, brainstem and brain, about three months ago and
everything was stable---so, this really hit me out of the blue.

Why couldn't it have been simple MS?  Why this?   We have recently had several
deaths among our  Devic's Advocacy members and have several more that are in
terrible shape.  My heart just can't cope with it anymore.  I HATE this.

Grace