      I have memory loss along with cognitive dysfunction.  It is better since
I am currently able to be on much lower doses of my meds.  (I am not anti-meds
and will go back up when I must)

      The suggestion on group about doing crossword puzzles, etc. is excellent.
 My neuro told me that years ago.  It's good to keep those brain cells working!

      I also have a really bad time with MS fatigue.  My neuro has given me
Ritalin to help with that fatigue and it helps me focus mentally.

      love you all

      Sharon

      Oh, Sharon, don't you just wish we all could find that one 'magic pill'
that would help all of us TM'ers instead of something different for every
single one of us??

      ...and we love you, too

      Jeanne