From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: Re: [TMIC] Adjustable Ankle Stabilizer for drop foot
To: "jrushton" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>, [EMAIL PROTECTED], "TMIC"
<tmic-list@eskimo.com>
Date: Wednesday, December 3, 2008, 8:58 PM

I was fitted with a "custom made" AFO in 04 at the rehab hospital for drop
foot... really helped but problem is I can't take anything (no socks, shoes,
blankets) ect on my feet (yes winter is a real buggar let me tell you)
but so.... the AFO does help alot if you have insurance they will pay for it.
-------------- Original message from "jrushton" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>: