Seem "HINKEY" that his $$ and wallet was stolen but not his passport to pick up the money... HUM.... ....

-------------- Original message from "Westgold" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>: --------------

This is a scam, I have received these before.  DO NOT SEND HIM ANY MONEY.
----- Original Message -----
Sent: Friday, December 05, 2008 3:18 PM
Subject: [TMIC] Hello i need your urgent assistance..

Hello,
Sorry I didn't inform you about my traveling to UK for a program, am presently in London and i am stranded here because i misplaced my wallet on my way to the hotel where my money and other valuable things were kept.I will like
you to assist me with a soft loan urgently with the sum of 1,850 GB Pounds to sort-out my hotel bills and get myself back home. I will appreciate whatever you can afford, i will pay back as soon as i return.So please use the details below to transfer the money to me through Western Union money transfer because i was told that is the only way i could be able to get it fast and leave. This is the detail below

Name : Robert Hennessy
Address:Kenilworth Road,
Hampton-in-Arden Solihull,
West Midlands
B92 0LW
Country :England
Test Question :Year of birth?
Answer : 1981
Amount Sent: ?

kindly help me to make the transfer as soon as you receive this email and once you have it sent, send me the money transfer control number with details used in sending it. Also i have my passport to prove my identity at Western union here when receiving the money.

Hope to hear from you soon.

Suspicious message? There’s an alert for that. Get your Hotmail® account now.