  From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
  To: TMIC-LIST@eskimo.com
  Sent: Tuesday, December 09, 2008 8:12 PM
  Subject: [TMIC] Can't see

        Hello All My Friends,

        My eyes are being affected by my TM.  It is becoming increasingly more
difficult to read email written in any size under 14.

        I guess that I have cataracts and must have them removed, which I hear
is a piece of cake, but the surgeon won't operate unless I am free of
infection.  Considering I have had this UTI for several months, I don't imagine
he will operate any time soon.

        In the meantime if you would write all of your email at a size 14 I
will greatly appreciate it.  We need to take care of one  another, right?

        Thank you all so much.  This List is my lifeline and I depend on all of
you so much.  You help to ground me, keep me feeling  safe, and I know I can
count on any one of you for help should I need it.  I know that I will help any
one of you if it is within my means.

        Bless You,
        Jude

  Make your life easier with all your friends, email, and favorite sites in one
place. Try it now.