We in Montreal have received 10 inches of snow 3 inches of freezing rain then another 3 inches of snow. tonight and tomorrow another 8 inches of snow. I love seeing it on the ground it is beautiful; being housebound it is a joy to see it I regret the number of people who have to go out in this. please keep me in your prayers as my white blood count cell count has gone down to 22,000. the critical level is 25,000. I can bleed uncontrolably. I have been prescribed an anti rejection transplant pills which is suppose to prevent this. I had my spleen removed on April 29th. but Apparantly didn't work. I need all the prayes and positive thouths. otherwise I feel great for the shape I am in. gerry

From: "Patricia Cooley" <patticoo...@wi.rr.com>
To: <montzma...@aol.com>, <tmic-list@eskimo.com>
Subject: RE: [TMIC] SNOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Date: Thu, 11 Dec 2008 10:59:03 -0600

Enjoy it Pam.  We just had a 7 to 12 inch snow fall on Tuesday and it is
COLD - in the low to mid 20's.  We are scheduled to have over 100 inches of
snow this year. We would be glad to send some to you so you can continue to
enjoy.  The kids would love it.  I am waiting for Spring.  Hopefully, I
won't be so cold.

Patti in Wisconsin