From: heyjude48...@aol.com [mailto:heyjude48...@aol.com]
Sent: Tuesday, December 23, 2008 2:40 PM
To: jrush...@columbiaenergyllc.com; TMIC-list@eskimo.com
Subject: [TMIC] Re: I'm worried!

Sweetie,

I don't understand your worrying about me. I am right here where I have been
for seven years.  How long have you been a member of this family?

Actually, my health is better right now than it has been in a long time.
Other than the pressure sores and the standard urinary tract infection, I
don't feel bad at all.  Physically, I'm fine.

Mentally, might be another story...I may be just a tad stressed out, a bit
angry and not quite the usual happy camper I normally am.

I want to get out of this bed,

I'm going quite out of my head.

My legs are aching to get up and walk,

My mouth is tired of all this damn talk,

I have suction cups

attached to the wounds on my ass.

And, at the risk of sounding quite crass,

I'm dying to get out

and

Dance on the grass

but

as for that matter

as usual...

I'll pass.

I want to get out of this bed

if not,

I'm better off dead.

You all say I'm so strong

and I help you along

on the miserable path you've been dealt,

yet...

It's not strength

that I feel,

What I want is to HEAL;

get out of this bed

and

stand on my head, while my email is read

The cat needs to be fed,

so I might as well get the lead

out of my ass

and

quit dreaming of grass

Knowing quite well that

"This too shall pass"

And write back to "J"

in my usual way...

Sending my love to her,

Including a Prayer for her,

Sharing my day with her,

Damn, but it's cold out there

And shit I'm stuck in here...

Shivering, Quivering

"BRRRRRRRRR"

In a message dated 12/23/2008 12:09:14 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,